At Scenic Motors we believe an individual's right to keep their personal information private is very important. This policy statement explain how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information, and what steps we take to comply with the new sections of the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.
How we collect your personal information and what sort of information we gather.
We only collect personal information relevant to our business relationship with you. Some examples of the type of information we collect are your name, address, occupation, date of birth, telephone/mobile phone numbers, email addresses and drivers license number. If you do not choose to provide this personal information we may not be able to provide you with any of our products or services. We collect personal information from you when you purchase a new and used vehicle, apply for finance and or insurance and book your vehicle in for a service.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Inform you about new products and services
- Process your sales contact
- Process receipts and payments
- Understand your needs and offer products and services to meet those needs
- Assist you in your queries
- Disclosing of your personal information: At Scenic Motors it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to outside Companies. These companies include:
- Mailing houses used only to send information relevant to Scenic Motors and yourself
- Credit providers for credit worthiness
- Manufacturers for purposes of warranty and proof of purchase
- Credit reporting and fraud checking agencies
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organizations as required or authorized by law.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You are entitled to access your personal information we hold about you at any time. This access is subject to exceptions allowed by law and your request may be required in writing. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your personal information. If you believe that your personal information is out of date, incomplete or inaccurate please contact us and we will correct our records.
Complaint and Disputes
Concerns or request for access
2-4 Telemon Street, Beaudesert QLD 4285 - Phone 07 5541 4000